Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Wednesday 1 January 2020

My Top 100 photo's of 2019! (Which is actually 233 photos..)

The decade is over, and as we move into the 2020s, I take a look back at my own personal favourite 100 photos of 2019.
    Well, that was the original intention anyway, but you'll have to suffer 233 pics instead, I couldn't choose which ones to jettison!

   It's been quite a year, what with my first ever book '100 Birds', radio interviews, exhibitions and published work, both locally and nationally, plus an ever increasing social media following, including, quite randomly, one of my comedy heroes, Adrian Edmondson!
    Selling my work has really taken off too, and coupled with my regular 9 to 5 job, has kept me more than busy, from morning to night!

   You can now buy directly from my new website shop HERE

    Somehow in the madness, I managed to fit in a bit of bird photography! I hope to have much more time in 2020 to get out in nature and do what I love doing most, watching the birds and photographing them!

    So without further ado, here are my Top 100 (233) pics of 2019....

Happy New Year everyone! :D























































































 







































































                           










































































 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos here. They were a joy to flick through, this otherwise very grey New Year's Day. I hope you don't mind, I copied a couple to my blog (with a link here).
    I hope you take lots more photos this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious. 3Glorious3 aka Triple Glorious Cubed. Thank you Thank you. I learned more about feathers and flight than I could have imagined knowing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographs are superb, every single one of them! You have captured their grace in flight, feisty fights, catching dinner, getting a drink and, of course, being thrown through the air as stealth missles. Fantastic! I look forward to what 2020 is captured by your camera x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Every one is stunning, so many tell a story, so much action. Superb photography. Really looking forward to seeing 2020 through your eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fantastic! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning each create their own narrative beautiful in motion.
    Great photography 👑
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete