Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Saturday 14 February 2015

Pictures of love for Valentine's Day!

It's the day of love!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
To celebrate, here's a pic of love I took at Apex Park in Burnham on Sea;


A pair of Mute Swans in courtship.
  They could teach us all a thing or two about love! They mate for life.
Luckily, I mate for life too!
   I got my long suffering wife some beautiful Lillies today, plus choccy, a DVD and a bottle of her favourite red! I think I am officially in her good books! (For a day at least!)
 
Here are some more of my 'love' photo's, taken over the last few years. They are my interpretation of love and romance, some may not immediately say 'love' to you, but for me the mood or 'feel' of the picture is romantic. See what you think.....


^Above^ - Hawthorn Sunset.



^Above^ - Sibling love.... young Mute Swan cygnets.


^Above^ - The visiter...


^Above^ - Take my hand, I will lead the way....  (2 of my beautiful daughters at Brean Beach)








^Above^ - Red is the beating heart of love..... Poppies equal 'love' to me!


^Above^ - We're different and the same....


^Above^ - The meeting...


^Above^ - Puppy at sunset..... our Flat Coated Retriever, Charm, at the feet of my love!


^Above^ - Friends forever...


^Above^ - A mothers love...






^Above^ - Mute Swans in love...


^Above^ - The meeting (2)


^Above^ - You are the fire in my heart...





^Above^ - Romantic sunsets.


^Above^ - Exmoor Ponies on the Quantocks.


^Above^ - Little hearts...


^Above^ - Feed me... A young Swallow about to be fed by it's hard working parent.


^Above^ - Dragonfly love!


^Above^ - Together...


^Above^ - The watcher...



^Above^ - Nature's drama...


^Above^ - Looking out for each other...


^Above^ - Together forever.... 2 Woodpigeons cuddle up...


^Above^ - Last but not least, my beautiful wife Nicola! I love you my darling! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment